Package Tour to Andaman Islands
The Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands consisting of about
550 islands (39 of which are inhabited) is situated in the Bay of Bengal. Andaman group of islands consists of North Andaman, Middle Andaman. South Andaman and Little Andaman besides many mediumer islands. Nicobar group of islands comprises Great Nicobar, Car Nicobar, Nancowry, Katchal and Chowra. The headquarters of this Union Territory is at Port Blair, situated in South Andaman Island. The topography of the islands is hilly & they abound in evergreen forests. Timber is plentiful and of a vast variety. The white sandy beaches have a back drop of luxuriant greenery & in the clear blue waters of the lagoons enclosed by coral reefs is an underwater world full of fish of every possible variety.
Andaman carries the legacy of many historically important
events and locations. The name of Andaman even appears in
9th century Arab literatures. The place was used by many
rulers in India as the camping location of military troops.
The Cellular Jail in Port Blair is closely knit to the
Indian Independence struggle. It was in this jail, thousands
of freedom fighters were imprisoned as exile hostages.
Must See/Do: Corbyn's Cove, Viper Island, Samudrika Marine
Museum, Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill, Andaman Water
Sports Complex, Limestone caves, Parrot Island
Destinations in this region: Port Blair, Rangat, Diglipur
Island, Havelock Island, Baratang Island
|Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days Tour
Destination : Port Blair,
Islands, Neil, Havelock, Rangat, Mayabunder, Baratang & Diglipur
|DAY 01: Arrive To Port Blair
|Day 2: Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay Island (Coral Island)
|DAY 3: Port Blair -
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock
Island on board Ferry connecting the two islands. Arrive at
Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by Our
representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the
hotel. Check in at the hotel. . After relaxation trip to
Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown
of Havelock Island
|DAY 4: Neil Island - Havelock Island
|Day 5: Havelock Islands - Port Blair
|Day 6: Port Blair - City Tour
|Day 7: Port Blair - Baratang Islands - Rangat - Mayabunder
Early morning trip to Baratang, Baratang is an island with dense tropical forests. From tidal swamp forests and littoral forests by the coast to a mud volcano and limestone caves, this trip is meant for those who enjoy experiencing the wild in its raw form. Today we shall cover visit to Mud Volcano Lime stone caves, boat journey through Mangrove Creeks & after Lunch trip to Mud Volcano and evening return to Port Blair, On the way see JARAWA's ( the original Tribes of India). Continued trip to Rangat (170 Kms), visit Aamkunj Beach - Brake Water - Panchwati Falls â€“ Cutbery Beach
Night Stay at Mayabunder(72 KMS).
|Day 8: Mayabunder - Diglipur - Mayabunder
|Day 9: Mayabunder - Port Blair
|Day 10: Depart Port Blair - Airport Dropping
|Valid till 31st Oct 2016
||5 Yrs & Above|
|STANDARD NON – AC
|2 STAR AC
|3 STAR AC
|3 STAR DELUXE
|4 STAR AC
|LUXURY 5 STAR
Port Blair :
DETAILS OF HOTELS :
- STANDARD NON AC: Hotel Lal Bagh / Hotel Vivek/ Serenity Home Nayagaon.
- STANDARD AC: Hotel Vivek / Serenity Home Nayagaon / Lal Bagh.
- DELUXE AC: Tango waves/ North Bay View/ Serenity Home Phoenix Bay.
- 2 STAR: Hotel Western Park / Velocity/ Aparupa /Kings Tower/Nakshatra Inn/ Abhishek.
- EXECUTIVE 3 STAR: Hotel N K International / Islander Inn/ Mainak / Classic Residency.
- 3 STAR DELUXE: Da Bay Inn / Haywizz/ Megapode / Shompen/ J Hotel.
- PRESIDENTIAL 4 STAR: Hotel Sea Shell/Sentinel/Sea Princess / Rose valley.
- LUXURY 5 STAR: Fortune Resort /Sinclairs/Peerless Sarovar Portico.
Neil Island :
- STANDARD NON AC: Saurabh residency / V Knot / Harmony.
- STANDARD AC: Saurabh residency / V Knot/ Harmony.
- DELUXE AC: Hotel El Dorado/ Gold Star/ Radhakrishna Resort.
- 2 STAR: Hotel Holiday Inn / El Dorado/ Gold Star/ Radhakrishna Resort /Crossbill.
- EXECUTIVE 3 STAR: Kingdom / Blue Bird/Silver Spring/Gold India.
- 3 STAR DELUXE: Hotel Symphony Palms /Wild Orchid/ Havelock Island Beach Resort/ Sands Marina.
- PRESIDENTIAL 4 STAR: Sea Shell/ TSG Blue.
- LUXURY 5 STAR: Munjoh Ocean Resort /Barefoot Resort/Silver Sand/ Coral Reef
- STANDARD NON AC: Hotel Kingfisher / Coco N Huts / Sarthak Resort / Green Island resort.
- STANDARD AC: Hotel Kingfisher / Coco N Huts / Sarthak Resort / Green Island resort
- DELUXE AC: Coco N Huts / Sarthak Resort / Green Island resort
- 2 STAR: Coco N Huts / Sarthak Resort / Green Island resort
- EXECUTIVE 3 STAR: Hotel Tango Beach Resort / Pearl Park Beach Resort OR Equivalent.
- 3 STAR DELUXE: Tango Beach Resort / Pearl Park Beach Resort or Equivalent.
- PRESIDENTIAL 4 STAR: Hotel Pearl Park deluxe / Sea Shell OR Equivalent.
- LUXURY 5 STAR: Sea Shell (Luxury Tent) or Equivalent
- Hotel Sea N Sand /Government Guest House in AC & Non AC Rooms as per Package.
We at Sam-San Travels provide customised travel solutions and tailor made holidays for
families and couples. We provide the most competitive price in the travel field as we have
been a consolidator/wholesaler for many a destinations over the past 4 decades. Please
mail us your requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 66181900 / 020 26630030 to get the best package price for your holiday.
Cost is inclusive of :
Cost is not inclusive of :
- Accommodation in twin sharing Rooms at specified hotels & resort as per package.
- Meals: As per Itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry.
- Vehical is available as per the Itinery. It is Not available at Disposal Basis.
- Snorkeling once during the stay.
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Scuba Diving at Havelock including transfers & diving equipments - INR 3500/-
- Sea walk at Northbay on additional payment of Rs.2500/- per person.
- Jet Ski/Banana Ride at water sport complex on share boat (duration 10 minutes) - INR 600/ - per person
- Paddle Boats, self driven at water sport complex (duration 10 minutes) -INR 300/- per person
- Water Scooter ride at water sport complex with driver (duration 5 minutes)-INR 600/- per person
- Water skiing at water sport complex (duration 15 minutes) - Rs.1000/- per person
- Candle Light Dinner FOR COUPLE on the Sea Beach with wine at Rs 4000/- extra.
- Flower Decoration PER COUPLE for 1 Night & Chocolate Cake for one Night at Rs2000/- extra.
- One way journey in Sea Plane to Havelock @ Rs 4500/- per person.
- Transfers to Havelock in Luxury cruise Makcruzz at additional Rs 1,200/- per person.
- Please carry original id proof (identity card â€“ Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in packages.
- Indica / WagonR / Alto for 1-4 Pax.
- Sumo / Indigo / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 5-8 pax including child.
- For Larger Groups suitable vehicle shall be provided according to class of package.
- Group Travel Shall is in Shared Vehicle.
- Transfer from Airport will be provided from 06:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs. Else extra night surcharge will be applicable.
- Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs.
- On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA â€“ CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
- The tourism infrastructure in other islands is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
- We request guests to contact our executive in case of any complaint/suggestions instead of asking driver to follow according to their wish.
- On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
- If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be inform to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
- We Please inform guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
- Cruise to Islands is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case the sailing does not take place. However, We will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of Cruise.