Package Tour to Andaman Islands
The Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands consisting of about
550 islands (39 of which are inhabited) is situated in the Bay of Bengal. Andaman group of islands consists of North Andaman, Middle Andaman. South Andaman and Little Andaman besides many mediumer islands. Nicobar group of islands comprises Great Nicobar, Car Nicobar, Nancowry, Katchal and Chowra. The headquarters of this Union Territory is at Port Blair, situated in South Andaman Island. The topography of the islands is hilly & they abound in evergreen forests. Timber is plentiful and of a vast variety. The white sandy beaches have a back drop of luxuriant greenery & in the clear blue waters of the lagoons enclosed by coral reefs is an underwater world full of fish of every possible variety.
Andaman carries the legacy of many historically important
events and locations. The name of Andaman even appears in
9th century Arab literatures. The place was used by many
rulers in India as the camping location of military troops.
The Cellular Jail in Port Blair is closely knit to the
Indian Independence struggle. It was in this jail, thousands
of freedom fighters were imprisoned as exile hostages.
Must See/Do: Corbyn's Cove, Viper Island, Samudrika Marine
Museum, Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill, Andaman Water
Sports Complex, Limestone caves, Parrot Island
Destinations in this region: Port Blair, Rangat, Diglipur
Island, Havelock Island, Baratang Island
|Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days Tour
Destination : Port Blair, Neil, Havelock, Rangat, Mayabunder, Baratang & Diglipur
|DAY 01: Arrive To Port Blair
Pick Up from Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 2: Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay Island (Coral Island) – Harbour Cruise
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that include the Viper Island, North Bay and Ross Island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Viper Island is visited by number of tourists as it
has multiple attractions with historical importance and also has mesmerizing picnic spots with natural picturesque environments Return to the hotel.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
|DAY 3: Port Blair – Neil Islands
Today we start around 05:30 from Hotel and head to Phoenix Bay Jetty to catch ferry (SPEED BOAT) to Neil islands, on arrival our representative will receive you and escort you to the Hotel, after check in and little relax, we head for Laxman Pur Beach and Sita Pur beach and Howrah Bridge. Night stay at Hotel.
A marvelous Island with plenty of marine life, Neil Island in Andaman is an ideal location for eco-tourism. Neil Island is triangularly shaped with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. Many natural beaches and attraction like Howrah Bridge, a natural bridge formation makes this Island a much sought after picnic spot. The sandy beaches at Sita Pur and Laxman Pur are very attractive for spending holidays and evenings. Tourists who like to spend vacations in an eco-friendly locale will find this Island ideal. The breathtaking view of the sea and the lush greenery really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers.
|DAY 4: Neil Island – Havelock Island
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. It’s clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and 'far from the maddening crowd' appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers.
Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by Our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. After relaxation trip to Kalapathar Beach.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 5: Havelock Islands – Port Blair
Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. travelers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Evening return to Port Blair.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 6: Port Blair – City Tour
After Breakfast, proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair City which covers;l, Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands., Carboyn’s Cove. Chatnam Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Samdudrika (Naval Marine Museum), Gandhi Park, Fisheries museum, Science Center and water sports complex. Today after breakfast, discover the spirit of Portblair. Embark on a city tour covering Chatham Island and Saw Mill and various museums. Chatham is a tiny island with an old Sawmill. The island is connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It is also the major mainland - Island harbor. The other similar harbor is Haddo, which is nearby. British time Saw Mill at Chatham is one of the biggest and oldest in Asia. In the premises there is a small museum which offers an insight into lumbering activities through scale models and displayed decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc.
Samundrika Naval Maritime Museum situated opposite to Andaman Teal House, Delanipur the museum is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment. A good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colorful fishes found in these islands are on display. The place gives you an educational insight into the natural wonders of these islands.
Your next stop over is at Anthropological Museum. These islands are inhabited by a variety of tribes that include four Negroid and two Mongoloid. Get a peek into their way of life. Museum depicts the life of the Paleolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools. Later in the evening visit the market.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 7: Port Blair – Baratang Islands – Rangat – Mayabunder
Early morning trip to Baratang, Baratang is an island with dense tropical forests. From tidal swamp forests and littoral forests by the coast to a mud volcano and limestone caves, this trip is meant for those who enjoy experiencing the wild in its raw form. Today we shall cover visit to Mud Volcano Lime stone caves, boat journey through Mangrove Creeks & after Lunch trip to Mud Volcano and evening return to Port Blair, On the way see JARAWA's ( the original Tribes of India). Continued trip to Rangat (170 Kms), visit Aamkunj Beach – Brake Water- Panchwati Falls – Cutbery Beach
Night Stay at Mayabunder(72 KMS).
|Day 8: Mayabunder – Diglipur – Mayabunder
Early Morning departure from Mayabunder for Diglipur Visit to Ross & Smith Islands, Kalipur Beach, Breakwater, Check Dam and Return Back to Mayabunder for Dinner & Night Stay. Ross and Smith Islands (Smith and Ross) are about 25 minutes by ferry from Diglipur in North Andaman Islands (Andaman & Nicobar). Though these are commonly referred to as twin islands, they are actually a single island sperated by a sandy stretch which makes it appear like two seperate islands.
Night Stay at Mayabunder.
|Day 9: Mayabunder – Port Blair
Vist to Karmatang beach – and return back to port Blair. Karmatang Beach which is surrounded by natural beauty from all sides has a very calm and quiet environment. The beach which is famous for the turtles is a perfect retreat for the city dwellers who visit the beach for small vacations. The weather of the Karmatang Beach is very pleasant.
Though there are many islands and beaches near Mayabunder, but Karmatang Beach in Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the most prominent of all because of its charming beauty. The beach is the best place to rejuvenate and relax with your family and friends. The sandy beach is surrounded by green coastal vegetation.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 10: Depart Port Blair – Airport Dropping
Dropping to Airport with memories and terrific holidays at Andaman Islands.
|All rates quoted are on Per person basis (in Rs)
||Hotel & Room Type
above 5 Yrs
2 - 5 Yrs
|Standard 2 Star
||2 Star Std. AC
|Executive 3 Star
||3 Star Deluxe AC
|Presidential 4 Star
||4 Star Deluxe AC
|Luxury 5 Star
||5 Star Deluxe AC
DETAILS OF HOTELS :
Port Blair :
- BUDGET NON AC : Hotel Astha / Hotel Vivek.
- BUDGET AC: Hotel Vivek / S L International.
- STANDARD 2 STAR: Hotel Shreesh / Rishabh / Aparupa.
- EXECUTIVE 3 STAR: Hotel Da Bay Inn / Silver Spring / Anchorage/Pride Residency.
- PRESIDENTIAL 4 STAR: Hotel Sea Shell /Sentinel.
- LUXURY 5 STAR: Fortune Resort / Rose Valley Resort / Sea Princess
Neil Island :
- BUDGET NON AC : Hotel Moonlit Sands / Hotel Bay View Inn.
- BUDGET AC: Hotel Bay View Inn / El Dorado.
- STANDARD 2 STAR: Hotel Holiday Inn / Goldstar.
- EXECUTIVE 3 STAR: Hotel Symphony Palms / Kingdom.
- PRESIDENTIAL 4 STAR: Hotel Silver Sand / Sea Shell.
- LUXURY 5 STAR: Munjoh Ocean Resort / Barefoot Resort.
- BUDGET NON AC : Hotel Kingfisher Coconut OR Equivalent.
- BUDGET AC: Hotel Kingfisher Coconut OR Equivalent.
- STANDARD 2 STAR: Hotel Tango Beach Resort OR Equivalent.
- EXECUTIVE 3 STAR: Hotel Tango Beach Resort OR Equivalent.
- PRESIDENTIAL 4 STAR: Hotel Pearl Park or Equivalent.
- LUXURY 5 STAR: Hotel Pearl Park or Equivalent.
- Hotel Anmol/Asna/Government Guest House in AC & Non AC Rooms as per Package.
We at Sam-San Travels provide customised travel solutions and tailor made holidays for
families and couples. We provide the most competitive price in the travel field as we have
been a consolidator/wholesaler for many a destinations over the past 4 decades. Please
mail us your requirement on email@example.com or call us on 022 66181900 / 020 26630030 to get the best package price for your holiday.
Cost is inclusive of :
Cost is not inclusive of :
- Accommodation in twin sharing Rooms at specified hotels & resort as per package.
- Meals: As per Itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry.
- Vehical is available as per the Itinery. It is Not available at Disposal Basis.
- Snorkeling once during the stay.
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Scuba Diving at Havelock including transfers & diving equipments - INR 3500/-
- Sea walk at Northbay on additional payment of Rs.2500/- per person.
- Jet Ski/Banana Ride at water sport complex on share boat (duration 10 minutes) - INR 600/ - per person
- Paddle Boats, self driven at water sport complex (duration 10 minutes) -INR 300/- per person
- Water Scooter ride at water sport complex with driver (duration 5 minutes)-INR 600/- per person
- Water skiing at water sport complex (duration 15 minutes) - Rs.1000/- per person
- Candle Light Dinner FOR COUPLE on the Sea Beach with wine at Rs 4000/- extra.
- Flower Decoration PER COUPLE for 1 Night & Chocolate Cake for one Night at Rs2000/- extra.
- One way journey in Sea Plane to Havelock @ Rs 4500/- per person.
- Transfers to Havelock in Luxury cruise Makcruzz at additional Rs 1,200/- per person.
- Please carry original id proof (identity card – Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in packages.
- Indica / WagonR / Alto for 1-4 Pax.
- Sumo / Indigo / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 5-8 pax including child.
- For Larger Groups suitable vehicle shall be provided according to class of package.
- Group Travel Shall is in Shared Vehicle.
- Transfer from Airport will be provided from 06:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs. Else extra night surcharge will be applicable.
- Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs.
- On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
- The tourism infrastructure in other islands is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
- We request guests to contact our executive in case of any complaint/suggestions instead of asking driver to follow according to their wish.
- On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
- If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be inform to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
- We Please inform guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
- Cruise to Islands is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case the sailing does not take place. However, We will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of Cruise.